Foreign entrepreneurs in Slovenia

You can advertise for free if:

  • you are a foreigner and you have moved to Slovenia
  • you have a permanent or temporary residence in Slovenia
  • you have an officially registered activity

Free advertisement includes:

  • the name of your activity (s.p. d.o.o, ..)
  • your website link, tax number, and contact information

Category Accommodations

Apartments Triglav – SAMILINE d.o.o – SI82510776 –

Good to know

The financial administration of the Republic of Slovenia provides the following information:
A foreign company wishing to carry out business activities through a branch or other legal form must register its activities in Slovenia. A company with a registered office in another EU Member State may carry out its activities without prior registration. Nevertheless, it must obtain a tax identification number and register for tax purposes.

Legal entities or individuals that are not established or have no other registered legal form in Slovenia and perform the business activity in Slovenia must register for tax purposes.
Legal persons who have no registered office or a permanent establishment or a fixed base, or a permanent or habitual residence in the territory of Slovenia and carry an activity in Slovenia are also considered to be persons liable for VAT in Slovenia.” Read More