We offer you to purchase a multi-apartment building in the countryside, in unspoiled nature in the Triglav National Park. The house has seven furnished apartments, which can be optionally rented out for tourist purposes or as a long-term lease. Apartments for sale. The photo above shows a view from our village.
Due to retirement and after 25 years of work we sell a good business opportunity in Slovenia
House for sale – 1.730 € per square meter
Business for sale: a company Ltd * with a house – 7 self-catering apartments. The house is located in Dovje, in one of the sunniest areas in Slovenia. They enjoying more than 280 sunny days a year. The village lies on the edge of the Triglav National Park, a few kilometers from the highest mountain in the Julian Alps – Triglav 2864 m. Dovje is at an altitude of 752 m and the area is a perfect starting point for hiking trips to the Julian Alps. Dovje and its neighboring village, Mojstrana are situated in an especially healthy climate.
We are only 13 km from Kranjska Gora, and 22 km from Bled, the two most popular tourist destinations in Slovenia. There are two main tourist seasons. Summer, from June to mid-September, and winter, from late December to March, when the area is very busy with visitors.
The house has 7-holiday apartments that are fully equipped, each with its own kitchen, bathroom and WC, bedroom, and internet connection. Four of them also have a large balcony with outstanding views of the Julian Alps, including Triglav. The ground floor has a new terrace and sauna for 3 to 4 people. In addition, there is also a smaller studio apartment that is suitable for the owners and for their occasional stays. This business is ideal for a younger couple who love the mountains and the outdoors, in addition to enjoying contact with people.
The best way to find out if this is the right place for your future living is to spend on-spot a few days on holiday. Check availability and choose the apartment of your choice.
The apartments, you may offer to rent out for tourist purposes or as a long-term lease – it’s your choice.
In front of the house is a large enclosed parking area for 8 cars, plus a grassy garden area. In recent years we have done some major restoration work so that the house is in very good condition.
- replaced the flooring in all the apartments
- installed a solar heating system for the hot water
- replaced all the doors and windows and re-painted the facade
- a winter garden terrace was made in front of the house
- replaced the tiles on the balconies
- the roof was replaced and we added some new solar panels
- repainted the whole house, changed all beds and mattresses, replaced the old lights with new lighting LED lamps
- replaced refrigerators in all apartments with ecological A+ series
- in 2019 solar 11,1 kW power plant for self-supply – Our house run fully on solar energy
- in 2020 replacement of all interior doors in 6 apartments
- in May 2021 the new 16 kW heat pump for central heating was installed
We have our own online booking system and we are also active partners with the most important online OTA booking systems on the market.
The new owner has a great advantage when buying this property, as it has no monthly costs for heating, electricity, and hot water = 0 € / month
* Our company SAMILINE d.o.o is clean, without debt, and has no unfulfilled or harmful contracts! You can check this yourself on the European Register of Companies and in the Slovenian register of companies on Ajpes.si
- The tax number of our company: SI82510776
- Address: Dovje 98, 4281 Mojstrana, Slovenia
Our offer includes:
- company Ltd which allow you to continue the business right away
- property and house with 7 furnished self-catering apartments
- a website with its own online booking system
- all connections with OTA partners ( about 30 )
- 1-month support for new owners
Our net price is 595.000,00 €
Do you want to get to know more about the house, surroundings and the pulse of life in our village before buying? Do you want to discuss with us about business and how to take over? The best way is to spend on-spot a few days on holiday. Check availability and choose the apartment of your choice.
Website Apartments Triglav
WebCam – the live view from the house to Mount Triglav and the Julian Alps.
House photos gallerySummer photos galleryWinter photos galleryApartments Triglav booking website