Who are we?
Sensilab is a fast-growing e-commerce dietary supplement company from Slovenia. We are passionate about a natural and holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing because we believe every individual is unique in their needs and requirements. At Sensilab, we are all about combining nature and science to meet those needs.
We have our own production facilities in Logatec, Slovenia, and currently have online stores in 18 EU markets – and counting. We are also one of the biggest Facebook advertisers in the region.
What makes work at Sensilab a unique experience that you want to be a part of?
1. Our e-commerce team has over 100 employees from 23 countries from all over the world, making for an interesting, fun, and enriching work environment,
2. we’re all about helping our employees develop and reach their full potential,
3. we believe a happy & satisfied employee is a foundation for success,
4. we’re flexible – we combine work from home with work at the office,
5. we’re dynamic, data-driven, and always focused on growth,
6. we have a great office with many luxuries (fully equipped kitchen, table football, massage chair…) and, when circumstances permit, our monthly parties.
We’re currently looking to expand our team so we will be happy to meet you!
Right now, we are on the lookout for an Online Editor for the Czech.
About the Job
Working as an Online Editor with us is one of the most exciting jobs you can think of. It is creative, includes several different areas, which really keeps it interesting. You will learn a lot within e-commerce such as sales via newsletters, writing selling texts (copies), Facebook, Instagram, articles, SMS, and more!
You will work a lot with translating texts from English to Czech and manage our CZ-sites.
Who are you?
You like to have fun at work and can handle high tempo when needed. You are excellent at speaking and writing in Czech and creative in words and thinking, interested in growing and learning new things.
It is an advantage to like social media, health, and sales.
No experience is required to work with us, we mainly value your personality and how you fit our team. The most important thing is that your Czech is spot on!
Please send an email with your CV and write few words about why you see yourself in our team and why you would enjoy it!